Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Tale of the Leg Lamp

Okay, a couple of my crazy work besties have been taunting one another for weeks about leg lamps. You know, the one that's in the movie "A Christmas Story". You remember, Ralphie, pink bunnie suit, frozen tongue on the flag pole. Yeah, that movie.

Well, this past holiday season Rite Aid was selling them in two sizes. One that would fit on a bed side table and a night light version as well. Any who, Martha won the night light version from a blog contest and Melissa was immediately jealous because she really wanted that lamp.

You can get the scoop on all the shenanigans by reading the following posts:
Martha's 1st Post
Melissa's Version

They even sucked me into the insanity just because I was laying on the floor taking a photo with my phone to send to Sprout

Then, Martha had to Taunt Melissa some more

Melissa turned up the Heat
Martha's Version

So, now that you're up to speed. I walked into the office today to this...

The note reads: Karen, you may stroke me, Venus, only if you are soft, loving and gentle... XOXOXO

So, here's the proof that I did take the opportunity to enjoy Venus' company.



Her real fishnet stockings are delightful!

Working with such silly besties makes going to work fun, entertaining and totally unpredictable. Gotta love it!

Project 365 - January 21st

2 comments:

Martha H. said...

That.is.awesome! I'm so sorry I wasn't there today. Glad that you shared, though.

mCat said...

Venus appreciates your soft, gentle stroking. She's like that you know...