Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


Do you ever get a craving for something and no matter how hard you try to deny it you just can't? Well, that's what happened to me. Cookies, I needed cookies. So, I tried to compromise and go for something a little more on the healthy side. Bonus that the recipe only has three ingredients!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 box Spice cake mix
1 large can Pumpkin Pie Filling
1 package chocolate chips

Mix cake mix and pumpkin together until well blended. Add chocolate chips and mix well. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

See the Silpat in the bottom of the baking sheet? If you like baking cookies but hate them sticking to the pan, get one of these babies. DE-LITE-FUL!!! I got mine at a local restaurant supply store, Orson Gygi's. I love that place. Reminds me, I haven't been there in eons, maybe it's time for another visit. Hmmmmmmm. Maybe Saturday???

Project 365 - January 22nd

2 comments:

Martha H. said...

Where's mine?

mCat said...

Only three ingredients? I could take out the chocolate chips and have the perfect cookie.

Now, as your Personal Trainer, I am frowing on the cookies.
You have until March 1st - then I will be after you!!
xoxox