Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Organizing

Okay, so all the fun with the new TV has caused a big shake-up in the family room. Said shake-up has involved a vacumn, carpet cleaner, cleanser & much whining and complaining on my part. So basically, spring cleaning has sprung at the Hansen home. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned some more all the while muttering about the kids. When Jordan came over I said "you pigs are a bunch of kids". Um, it was a slip up but after some thought I decided that the statement was actually correct. Those pigs are doing a pretty good impressonation of kids. And all the cat hair didn't help matters an either. I swear that cat is getting shaved this summer!

This is phase one of "The Great Dejunk and Organize of 2009". Once the cleaning was done, I installed some new shelves.


These are housing the videos. Yes, this is the second set of shelves because the first set ran out. Hi, My name is Karen and I buy too many movies.

This is the storage closet off the family room. This is AFTER the new shelves were installed. You don't even want to know what it looked like BEFORE. Now, there's still some organization that needs to happen and some dejunking, but at least I have shelves to work with. Phase two will likely hit later in the week. You see, I have to fight with the kids to get access to the Family Room now that we have the huge new TV.
Project 365 - January 17th

1 comment:

mCat said...

Will you come put up shelves and organize my family room too?