Friday, January 9, 2009

Project 365

I've decided to participate in Project 365. The idea behind this project is that you take a photo every day and journal about why you took the photo. I hope to gain two things from this project, 1) My photo skills should improve; 2) I'll have a record of my year. Now, the photo doesn't need to be anything specific, it could be a photo of your toothbrush if you want. Trust me, I may run out of clever ideas and start getting wierd along the way.

This project was orginally created to sell a special scrapbooking kit. Since I have boatloads of photos and memorabelia that have yet to make it into a scrapbook of some sort I decided to do mine on my blog. I started taking photos over a week ago, I just haven't taken them off the camera, resized them for the internet and written posts. Um, did I mention that Procrastination is my middle name? What's my first you ask? Disorganization. {Hangs head in shame}

So, Here's December 31st.

This is a picture of our Wii (and a little bit of the PS2 as well). My sister and I spent 3 hours playing the Wii on New Years Eve. By the time Sprout and the gang showed up to Par-tae, we were pooped and willingly relinquished the Wii to them. Just for the record, we both need to work on our Wii skillz. But in my defense, it's difficult to be a good "gamer" when you're laughing. Those Raving Rabbids games are da bomb! Now I just need to get off my butt (literally) and spend some time bonding with Wii Fit so that I can have a smaller butt (well, I don't have a butt, really so that's a figure of speach. More accurately it would be a smaller gut.)

1 comment:

mCat said...

I never even knew about project 365! How did I get left out of the loop?? Is it too late to start? It would have to be 3something, something, though, since we are almost mid-Jan.....
BTW - nice logo at the top. Except for the snow, and the cold bleak look to it. Other than that, it's great!
XOXOX