Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here's my list this week:

1. My job. Yes, it's still at the top of the list and will be until my next turn with the pager. I'll be glad I'm employed, I'll just be grumpy 'cause I'm on-call.

2. The self check-out at Smith's. This time of year, anything that gets you out of the store in pronto speed is right up my alley. The Smith's by my house has 10 self check-out stations. SWEET!! Now if we can just get Walmart to install some all my wishes will be fulfilled.

3. My work friends. I'm so glad I work with some great folks. I've worked with some real difficult people in the past and it's no fun at all.

4. The snow. I know, I know, you think I'm nuts. I do enjoy a white Christmas and guess what? I'm gonna get one this year. Wahooo!!!

5. My cute daughter. Notice that she dropped to 5th place. I still love her, but she's on my naughty list because she had friends over the other night and they left at ... are you ready? 4:26am. Yes, you read that correct. Crazy kids. But, it woke me up and I could not get back to sleep. Grrrr!!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Martha H. said...

Look at you go - making another entry on your blog. I'm so proud of you!

I'm thankful that one of my work bffs - Evil Genius - is there to keep me entertained. (It's all about me, you know. :)