Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Yes, I know I've already posted today, but I thought I'd jump on the band wagon with Mart and Melis. Move over girls!

1. I'm thankful for my job. With all this craziness going on in the world I'm extremely grateful that I work for a stable company. I've been with Intermountain for 23 years. Wow, is that called stable or lazy? Hmmm.

2. My daughter, aka Sprout. Love ya babe! (Am I a bad mom? When I got home from the infamous Spokane trip I asked her if she was still a virgin.)

3. The comfy bed at the Hampton Inn. If you have to be away from home, you may as well have a decent bed. (The bed in Idaho Falls SUCKED!!)

4. Cold Eeze cough drops. The suckers work quite well! Thanks for sharing your cold Martie!

5. My new Glyde cell phone. Especially since I've figured out how to lock it while I'm talking. Because it's a touch screen my face tries to dial. (hee hee)

6. That tomorrow is Friday. That means I'll be heading back home and asking my daughter once again, if she's still a virgin.

7. That Melis was only kidding when she said she'd give me a make out session as a thank you. **SNORT**

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Martha H. said...

Karen, Karen, Karen! Yeah! You're finally blogging more than once every 2 months. :) It makes me happy. Be safe in your travels home today. And, I hope Nicole is still a virgin.

mCat said...

Who said I was kidding?
And what is the answer to number 2??

Karen said...

She said "Yes, mom" as she rolled her eyes.