Monday, December 8, 2008

Roman

Sorry, I know I promised to tell you all about my new boyfriend, Roman, several days ago. I got busy with the ward Christmas party that was on Saturday morning. Then, I needed time to recover, then we had a baby blessing and family gathering yesterday. Enough of the excuses already, right?

Roman. He's sweet, he's fun, he's attentive, he's a dog. No, I didn't say that because he's a boy, he really is a dog.



He's three parts boxer, one part pitbull. He loves me. It was very difficult to get him to hold still long enough to take a picture, he's a bundle of energy. We had so much fun playing tug-of-war during my visit to Athol that we actually destroyed his toy snake. It ended up in three pieces. Oops! Maybe I need to send him a new snake for Christmas.

Roman kept me entertained while Madge and Sherry talked...incessantly. Now, don't get me wrong, I realize that they hadn't seen each other in a very long time and they were excited and wanted to get all caught up. That was just fine and completely understandable. What drove me crazy was when they were telling wild stories (and I'm not sure if they're true or not) to people we met everywhere we went. I really wished I had packed a trench coat and large dark sunglasses so that I could hide. More info on the trip tomorrow. I promise!

No comments: