Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Back - No Foolin'!


So, I took some time off from blogging. Not exactly sure why. Maybe because I felt pressured (by my own self) to come up with something clever and/or interesting to post about all the time? Maybe because I was trying to do Project 365 and I just didn't have anything interesting to photograph every single day? Okay. Both.

Yes, I am the queen of starting all kinds of things, losing interest and leaving them in the dust. ADD? Lazy? Committmentphobic? All of the above? Who knows for sure, but I've decided to resume blogging. I am making no guarantees about how frequently I'll post or whether you'll actually find my posts interesting. But, in the immortal words of Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

I'm Ba-ack!

P.S. I was going to change the photo in my blog header but since we do keep getting snow, granted not as much as in the photo, I'm going to leave it up a little longer. When Sprinter actually starts leaning more towards Spring watch for a newer photo. Hee hee

2 comments:

Martha H. said...

Are you sure you're back? ha ha ha I'm just razzin' ya. You know I love ya, girl! Welcome back!

mCat said...

It's about FREAKIN time! And, please for the love of all that's holy, change the header picture. I shiver just looking at it.
Just saying....