Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Waaa!

I've been a fan of Adam Lambert on American Idol from early on. I know, some people thought his version of Ring of Fire was garbage. I thought the arrangement was unusual, but his vocals were hawt! After seeing it a couple more times, it grew on me. Now I actually like it.

So, last night I was hanging with my Stampin' Up! sistas. The DVR was set to record American Idol, as usual. I hate commercials with a passion. I also recorded The Biggest Loser. I watched most of TBL last night and finished up this morning knowing that there would be a lot of chatter at work about it. All was well until I get home today and watch Idol. Um, apparently the show ran long last night and I did not have Adams performance recorded. If Paula Abdul would just shut her yap make her comments a bit more concise, this never would have happened.

Thank goodness for the internet. However, it took a lot of digging around to find a video that hadn't been yanked by Fox. One that had been legally uploaded. One that wasn't just posted by some adoring fan trying to save my sanity.

So, I present to you the UBER HAWT performance by Adam Lambert on last nights show of American Idol...



(In case you're not a fan of the show, last nights songs were from the year the contestants were born. Hence the baby photo of Adam.)

I am now a happy and contented Fan! Go Adam!!!

3 comments:

Martha H. said...

Stupid DVR. Mine did the same thing and so did Michelle's. Ugh! Thanks for finding it and posting it, though.

Hope you're feeling better.

mCat said...

Is Adam the dude that performed last? The goth looking kid? If so, LOVE HIM!!!

Karen said...

He was the last one to perform Tuesday night. I really like him, some people don't but that's okay. If we all had the same tastes this world would be a very boring place.