Friday, September 18, 2009

We have a new Pet!!!

It's so fun and exciting when you get a new pet. This one adopted us and we've really had fun watching her adjust to her new environment. She's really making herself right at home.

She's been living at our house for a couple of weeks so we've decided we better give her a name. I took it upon myself to name her -- Dragon.

Now, I know this seems like an unusual name for a pet but you see she has a feature that reminds me of "Dragon" from the movie Shrek. You know, the girl dragon that Don-key falls in love with. Remember how at the end he sings 'I like big butts, I can not lie'. Our Dragon has a large fanny just like Dragon on Shrek. Hence the name.

It's been very difficult to get a picture of her. She's quite shy and tends to hide when I come around. Tonight, however, she felt it was okay for me to get a picture of her.



Just to clarify, she's most definately an OUTDOOR only pet.

And besides, her large web, which is impossible to photograph, is getting me in the mood for Halloween!

2 comments:

mCat said...

WTC??? What kind of spider is that anyway??

Karen said...

It's a garden spider. No big deal.