Thursday, September 17, 2009

How Does My Garden Grow?


Apparently it grows freakish conjoined triplet crookneck squash! When I got home from Cedar City a few weeks ago I discovered this oddity. Even the three stems joined together.



So, I decided to turn it into a yummy squash casserole!



The freaky squash tasted yummy! Then, tonight, I'm watering the garden and find this dude hanging out.



Obviously I've been a bit negligent in my squash size monitoring duties.

Mart, didn't you say you like zucchini bread? If I give you this gift will you use it? If not, I'm going to have to leave it on someone's porch once it gets dark outside.

2 comments:

mCat said...

It's the soil where you live. I'm telling you. The water is scary too. You neer know, you might start growing a third nipple

Karen said...

It's not the soil. Magna soil does not touch my vegies. Only poop for them. Hee heee

Do you think it's the poop? Maybe the water?