Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Farewell Patrick


I just wanted to take a moment to say farewell to Patrick Swayze. He was part of several movies I enjoyed. I've just been to the Columbia House website and loaded my shopping cart with several that I have on VHS but would now like on DVD.

Red Dawn - If our country were ever invaded by Russians I'd want him taking care of me.

Ghost - Pottery wheel. Nuff said.

Roadhouse - Kickin' some can.

Point Break - I don't think I've seen this one, but it's been recommended by several people so I thought I'd give it a try.

Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar -- Oh my holy Hanna, the dude makes the best drag queen evah!

Dirty Dancing - Um, already had that one 'cause he was hawwt. I think even 2 copies because I forgot I had it and bought another one. I guess my subconscious was trying to tell me I needed a spare copy just in case I wore out the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfg97-5uhFQ
I could NOT get youtube to give me the code to embed this. What's up with that?

I just love him in this skit from Saturday Night Live.



Farewell Patrick -- I've had the time of my life watching your work.

2 comments:

Martha H. said...

That SNL skit is one of my all time favorites.

BTW - nice blog header. Look at you go!!!

mCat said...

Love your new look and while I never got into Patrick, I did love him in the SNL skit!